False Alarm – Sequence Part 1

Residents of McDavid Hall, a dorm on MU’s campus, wait outside while firefighters inside inspect the cause of smoke on Tuesday, January 17.

Missourian photographer Kevin Roberts shoots pictures of a fireman testing a door of McDavid Hall on MU’s campus.

MU Freshman Cullen Delaney, 19, warms Freshman Sarah Skinner, 17, after being evacuated from their dorm. The snow-covered ground did not help warm the two during the 15 degree day.

A McDavid Hall resident advisor holds the open while students make their way back inside after firefighters deemed the building safe. Firefighters said the smoke in the building was caused by a resident heating maccaroni in a microwave.

Maneater photographer Andrew Worrall shoots pictures of firefighters as they load their equiptment back into their truck before leaving the scene.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>